English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Hi, I'm very excited to be back to write in my post again, so in this occasion I will write about a country that I would like to visit.

One of the country that I would like to visit is Switzerland, because it is a very beautiful place with wonderful landscapes with the snowy Alps all around and its glacial lakes, I think the atmosphere of the place is lovely.

It is also the country of penknives, watches, chocolate and cheese, things that I like very much. They also have many castles with magical stories, so I find it very interesting.

Apart from wanting to go on vacation and get to know all those beautiful places and eat lots of delicious foods , I think it will be a very good place to live and study, because it is a very quite and safe contry in general, with a good quality of life, also has a great develpment of science and technology, so I think it would be a good option to develop as a biochemist.

I Hope you enjoyed this post, bye~


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 1