English 4, Post 6, Time Travel to the future

Hi, today I'm going to write about some travel in the future that I would like to do.

I really like movies about time travel and futuristic themes, I think it would be very interesting interesting to have the opportunity to do it.

I would first like to travel about 4 years in the future, to know how things are in the world, if my family will be fine, if I will approve Physicochemistry and finish my career, in general to solve the doubts I have at this moment.Later I would like to travel much further into the future, one or more centuries to see what will happen to the earth, if there will be the futuristic cities that we imagine, to know the scientific advances, to know how humankind has evolved, or maybe there is no humanity and robots governed us, I don't know, maybe I have seen too many movies.

But I know that I would not stay forever in that place, everything would be different and I would not adapt to that new world, I prefer to go back to my family and live the world that I had to live, skip times I think it would take away the emotion of life, I like more amaze me day by day with the things. I think I would like more go to the past and go to concerts of singers that I like but are no longer here, but I would not stay there forever. At the end of the day I always want to go home to my family.

I hope you enjoyed this post, bye~



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 1