English 4, Post 8, English Language challenges

Hello, today in this last post I'm going to write about my experience with English and the challenges it presents.


But first, I want to thank my professor of English for this semester, Professor René, because even though we have very late classes, he is always with the best disposition and he makes us laugh with his bad jokes.

My experience learning English at the university has been very good, I started with English II and along the time I've had very good teachers, I've learned and remembered a lot of things. I think the best tool has been the blogs, I never had a blog before so it was a new experience for me and I really liked it, it is very useful to practice English without being boring. 

Although I have learned a lot, I think I have to work on speaking in English because I usually understand when people speak in English but it is hard for me to speak, I feel that I don't have a lot of vocabulary, that my English is still very basic, however that is fixed by practicing, so little by little I have been integrating English in my life, for example, most of the music I listen to is in English so I try to pay attention to it and understand what it says, or also with the series, I prefer to watch them in English but with Spanish subtitles, maybe later on I will try to watch the series in English and with English subtitles because another thing that complicates me is that many words sound similar but have very different meanings.  

I hope someday I will be able to handle English and I also hope you liked this post, bye~

Comentarios

  1. Hi Elisa! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 1