English 4, Post 5, My future job

Hi, today I am going to write about what I would like to do or what I want to work in the future. 

I always say that biochemistry has a very big field of study and that I don't know what I would like to dedicate myself to because I like many areas of this discipline, but in the last time and thanks to a conference I attended, I have started to be very interested in the area of the clinical laboratory.

I think the process of sample collection and analysis is very interesting, and it is a very important practice for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. These professionals are also in charge of modifying the sampling procedures to make them more efficient. It requires a lot of lab work so it's more an indoor job and it's something I really like, because I really enjoy being in a lab.

I also think it is a job that would allow me to travel a lot, because I should constantly be specializing and I would like to have the opportunity to get to know what laboratories in other countries are like and to be the opportunity to continue learning.

About money, I only want a job that allows me to have a relaxed life to enjoy with my family. 

And this is my dream, I hope you enjoyed this post, bye~.














 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 1