Post 1

Hello everyone, today i will talk about who I am 

 

    Well, my name is Elisa Gutierrez, I'm 19 years old and I'm a biochemistry student at the Universidad de Chile. I was born in Estacion Central but I've lived all my life in Peñaflor, a small commune in the metropolitan region, I really like where I live, it's very quiet, but it's a bit far from Santiago. I am the youngest of 3 siblings.
I have 2 dogs (gary and leia) and 1 cat (chapita), they are my life.
My family is from Mallarauco, so every year we   go there on vacation.


    I really like to paint and draw, when I have time I draw a lot, I tried to play guitar but i never learned, I love to eat pizza, sushi and French fries and I hate spiders, they scare me.....


That's all about me 💙💙


 






Comentarios

  1. Hello Elisa, I totally agree with your fear of spiders, I still have it although little by little I have had to arm myself with courage to face them, it is a little weird to have to be calling my younger sister to mate jsjsjsjjsjs, what good tastes of food you have, nothing better than eating a rich sushi with friends or watching movies , eating chips, I hope you're very well greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Always when i hear biochemistry its sounds like a very tough career ,i hope you feel comfortable with the career, i hava a cat too ,her name is Chachui and also is my life.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dont like spiders? We can't be friends... JK ❤️ xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Elisa! Your drawing is very beautiful, you should have more free time so you can paint more. Your favorite food is also my favorite food! except sushi, I hate sushi, it is very bad, regards <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Elisa! your drawing is very good :)
    i also like to draw when i have free time, but university doesn't give me much time to do it :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 5: A photo and its story