Post 5: A photo and its story

 


Hello everyone, this image represents the practice of yoga. This discipline of Indian origin was created thousands of years ago with spiritual objectives, because it connects the body, the mind and the breath.

I started practicing yoga when the pandemic started and it has become very important to me, because mentally, it has helped me to relax, reduce stress and anxiety, and physically I have been able to improve my flexibility, balance and strength, it has helped in my general wellbeing. 

There are many styles of yoga, the most known are Ashtanga, Bikram, Hatha, Viniyoga, Integral, Iyengaretc, Kundalini, etc. However, the ones I like and practice the most are Ashtanga and Hatha. Something very important is to listen to the body, since there are postures that can be very difficult and can cause injuries, but undoubtedly practicing yoga has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I don't know who did the illustration but it was very nice and it transmits me a lot of peace.

Namaste 🧘







Comentarios

  1. Hi Elisa, This yoga topic is great, recently because of the pandemic I began to practice it, along with meditations and it is something very great, it really managed to provoke an internal relaxation

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I did not know that there were so many types of yoga, that's quite interesting.
    Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So cool <3 it's important to be relaxed in this times, lovya eli 😘

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Elisa: I find Yoga a very interesting discipline. I would love to be able to practice it, but I have time problems. What most complicates me is how little flexibility I have. I am afraid of not returning to the original position after the exercises ...JAJAJA...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow hi Elisa! I like you practicing Yoga, let me tell you that I'd like to practice to, a little few times I have done and its apports me a lot of calm and connection with myself, but in a future I want to do that constantly.
    I would like to talk with you about this at some moment, because it is very interesting.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 1