English 4, Post 4, One day with me

Hi, today I'm going to write about my organization for this day during the week off. 

I'm using this week off to prepare me for 2 tests and 1 control that I will have the next week, so I have to organize myself very well and know how to distribute my hours.

My day starts at 8:15 am, at that time I get up, wash my face and have breakfast, then I brush my teeth and clean my room, all that while I watch "the walking dead" my favorite series at the moment. 

Around 10 am I'm ready and the first subject I study is systems physiology for about an hour and a half, I take the occasion to catch up with the subject and review for the control, after that I take the time to relax a little and see what the English blog is about.

At around 12:45 pm I go to lunch, after that I go out to be with my dogs and my cat for a while, I also take the time to do yoga and from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm I start writing the blog, then I go back to relax a little bit to start studying analytical chemistry until 6:30 pm approx and I go to have snacks.

Finally, I spend the rest of the afternoon and evening studying physicochemistry, since it is the most complicated course I have, so I dedicate more study time to it. I try to study until 11:30 pm at the most, because to have a good performance it is important to sleep well.

And that's my day to day for this week of break, I hope you enjoyed this post, bye~.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 1