English 4, Post 2, The best holidays

Hi, today I'm going to write about the best holidays I've ever had, because I've never been to a concert before, only to local festivals, like the peñaflorina week.

This vacation was in february 2020, with my boyfriend and his family we went to San Sebastian, in Cartagena, Valparaiso. We stayed a week on that beach, but it was the best week of the year, because it was the last "normal" vacation I had, since then came the pandemic. 

The reason why it was my favorite holliday is because it was the firs vacation I spent with my boyfriend, we had never spent so much time together, so it was a good opportunity to get to know each other better.

I really liked when we would go for walks along the waterfront at night and go to see the craft fairs and games, it was very funny. I remember one day we went to San Antonio and we took a boat ride and then his dad taught me how to fish, it was really crazy.

I really hope that this summer, the sanitary situation will be better so I can go there again.

I Hope you enjoyed this post, bye~


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 1