Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Honestly, I have a lot of favorite food hahahah😅 I really like to eat a lot, but here is my top.

One of the things that I really like is a Sushi (yummy yummy!!!) I think it is very tasty, especially the fried ones, eating it makes me very happy. However, I don't eat it very often because I try to avoid so much frying (healthy life, healthy body, healthy mind as they say).

And talking about a healthy life, another thing I like a lot are salad, they are so refreshing, what I like the most is lettuce and celery. I also like them a lot because they are very easy to make, some vegetables, salt, oil and a lot of lemon 🤤. 

I also like pasta a lot, I like it because it is very versatile, you can prepare it as a salad or as a meal, you can also add different sauces, it can be bolognese, white, seafood, etc. pasta is very delicious with anything


                     
On the sweet side, I love ice cream, any flavor is delicious (although the one I like the most is mint), what I enjoy the most is the cone and if it comes with the tip of chocolate much better hahahahah.


And finally I love the sweet and pastrie that my grandmother makes, they are so rich, you can tell she makes them with love. I like helping her a lot, we have a lot of fun and the final result is great, what we do most are cakes and pies. 🥰





Comentarios

  1. Hello Elisa, I think that any food can be make it in diferent ways , but some foods like pasta is one of the most versatile.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Elisa, the sweets that the grandmothers make are unique in taste, they are perfect!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 5: A photo and its story

Post 1